If you are associated with United States Postal Service (USPS), then you must be aware of what LiteBlue is. It’s the government authorized online web portal exclusively created for the employees of the US Post services to help them communicate and stay connected with their job roles and services essential to their work.
Employees can access the website at Liteblue.USPS.Gov to know the information about their career development, revenue management, service performance, and more. It kind of provides you hold over everything that is important to your work and job profile.
Not only this, but LiteBlue gives you a host of other advantages as well, so if you want to know more about it and how you can reap those benefits, you should head over to the following sections where we have covered it all.
About LiteBlue USPS
LiteBlue is an online employee management system for the United States Postal Service employees. Earlier, in postal services, the majority of the operations were carried out using traditional methods, but now through LiteBlue, employees are able to access and monitor the work operations online.
With the help of this service, employees can keep themselves updated with all the important information that includes tracking their career progress and service performance, getting access to the monthly earnings statement information, recognition, insurance, and almost all other work-related details.
By logging into your LiteBlue account, you can learn about different types of benefits that you are eligible for being a serviceman of US government postal services, and most importantly, how to avail them.
Employees can easily apply for leaves online and communicate faster with their co-workers, and view departmental announcements or news related to the USPS with ease and convenience. Apart from accessing ePayroll details, employees can also access Postalease and get in touch with the human resource department for the job and salary-related queries.
USPS Liteblue Login Guide
NOTE: If this is the first time you are using USPS Liteblue, you may want to know the procedure for setting up an SSP profile or resetting your forgotten LiteBlue password. So if that is what you need, skip this section and scroll down to the next one.
Well, Liteblue USPS employee login is as easy as you might not require us to tell you how to do that. But for our reader’s convenience, we have listed the steps below:
- First of all, keep your USPS Liteblue employee ID or EIN (Employee ID number) and USPS Self Service Password ready to sign in.
- Once you have the aforementioned details handy, open the URL USPS.gov on your web browser or simply click here.
- Then enter your 8-digit Employee ID or EIN, which you can find at the top of your earnings statement and then provide the USPS password. First-time users cannot proceed without setting up the Liteblue password using a Self-service profile application, so do that first if you happen to be a new user.
- Next, click Log On.
How To Setup Liteblue SSP Password?
For the new users who have just associated with US postal services and got their Employee Identification Number should follow the following steps to create a new USPS employee user account.
- To get started, first go to the official LiteBlue USPS website by clicking here.
- Now click on Forgot Password, and a new tab will open. If you are using Google Chrome, sometimes you may get an error page showing that your connection is not private; don’t worry, that is due to a technical glitch, so just ignore it and at the bottom of that page, click on Advanced. Scroll down and click on Proceed to ssp.usps.gov (unsafe)
- And you will be redirected to the “USPS Self-Service Profile EIN Verification page.”
- Enter your 8-digit Employee Identification Number (EIN) and then click on Verify Employee ID to proceed.
- After verification, you would be directed to a new page where you will have to enter a new password for your LiteBlue account.
- You may ask to re-enter the password, so make sure to confirm it and then press the Next
- Now for enhancing the security of your account, you will be asked to answer some security questions, so do the needful.
- Next, please provide your email address and confirm it by clicking Next. Although you can choose to skip adding the email address, having an active email address would help you reset your password or pin or change the security question whenever required that helps to tighten your account’s security.
- And that’s pretty much all; you’ve successfully created a new USPS LiteBlue user account for yourself.
How To Reset Liteblue USPS Login Password?
If you have forgotten your LiteBlue USPS account password and can’t recall it, there is an easy way to fix that problem by resetting the login password. The procedure is self-explanatory and doesn’t take much of your time.
- Head over to the usps.gov and click on Forget your password? link.
- It will take you to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter your EIN (Employee Identification Number) and then answer the security questions you set earlier when creating the account.
- Do what is required, and you will be able to set your LiteBlue USPS account with a new login password.
Benefits of Using LiteBlue USPS
Since a lot of information has been shared above in the article, most likely by now, you may have already realized the benefits of using LiteBlue, but for the “busy bees” below as a recap are some of the prominent benefits that every US postal department employee or worker should know.
- LiteBlue is only accessible to the United States Post Services employees to help them view and monitor their payroll statements online, manage their work, and communicate with other employees. Basically, the primary purpose of this platform is to provide a web portal to the employees to manage their careers and automate most of the crucial job-related work online instead of dealing with the operations on paper – the traditional way.
- LiteBlue offers automatic scheduled shipment processing for the orders and maildrop to the destinations.
- It’s a US Government website that has advanced security protocols and is almost impossible to breach and intercept into so you can feel free to have your data and information secured without any worry.
- LiteBlue USPS lets you access your past records and performance, and therefore it can be used as your job details archive. You will even have the information about your day 1 in US postal services.
- The advanced services and applications that can be accessed through LiteBlue are PostalEASE, the Thrift Savings Plan, and Office of Personnel Management employee benefits sites.
- LiteBlue keeps you connected with policies that affect your job.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At present, LiteBlue services are available in English, Spanish, and simple Chinese/Mandarin. By default English language is set for the users, but if you don’t understand it, you can choose either Spanish or Chinese. It’s easy to do; firstly, log in to your LiteBlue account, click on the “My Profile” icon, and then select “My preferences.” Scroll down the page and select your preferred language, and hit the Submit button. Now, next time when you log in to your account, you’ll have the website content on your selected language.
PostalEASE is a program initiated by the US government for all federal employees to conveniently view and make changes to their Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) or payroll deductions. In order to access the PostalEASE Employee Web, you will require your Employee Identification Number and password.
Just 2 words: highly secure.
No, not anyone, but only the employees of USPS can access the Liteblue SSP portal.
If you are encountering any problem working on LiteBlue USPS, you can call 1-877-477-3273 and select option five to connect to the right department to get your issue resolved. Before making the call, make sure to have your Employee ID and USPS PIN handy. The above-mentioned number is available to call from Monday to Friday, between 7 am ET to 8:30 pm ET.
Since LiteBlue is designed and developed for personal use, keep this in mind that you should not employ it to assist your work and service performance for the Postal Service outside of your scheduled or approved work time.
We hope the information above helped you get familiar with the LiteBlue USPS portal and its various benefits. Below are some of the important USPS Links and Ressources you may require:
Liteblue Login: Liteblue.usps.gov
SSP Self-Service Profile: SSP
Forgot Liteblue Password: Reset Password
PostalEASE Benefit: PostalEASE